Property Taxes Due September 30th
Property Taxes are due September 30!
*** VISITING THE COURTHOUSE? COME EARLY!! THE KNOXVILLE HOMECOMING PARADE WILL LIMIT ACCESS TO THE COURTHOUSE AFTER 2:00 PM ON SEPTEMBER 30! ***
We have several payment options available:
- In Office - We accept cash, check or debit/credit card for a fee. You do not need an appointment to pay property taxes.
- 24/7 Dropbox - Located at the south entrance of the courthouse
- Mail -MUST be postmarked by September to avoid 1.5% penalty. Pay early! Mailing at the end of the month does not guarantee a timely postmark.
- Phone - Credit card only for an additional fee of 2.25%
- Online – Click the link on our homepage at www.marioncountyiowa.gov. It’s EASY!
Questions? Call our office at 641-828-2202 or email us anytime at [email protected].
Marion County Treasurer